Monday 13 February 2017

Do You, Be You, Embrace You.


I wanted to write a blog post today but I wasn't sure what to write it on. This could be a bit more of a ramble but at the moment I feel like I am going through a slight transformation within myself and I guess I just want to touch on the subject of change. A lot has changed in my personal life recently, my job, my relationship and my attitude to life and myself in general. I feel like although change is a very daunting thing, it is something that should be embraced. Having a lot change in your life in quite a small space of time can be intimidating. Your not quite sure what to think or feel and emotions do run high. Excitement with a hint of worry, a touch of self doubt and a scatter of overwhelming emotions are natural, however I do believe that the excitement of new prospects and something different to get yourself involved in is a really positive and life affirming feeling.

Change is something that everyone goes through at some point in their life, whether its a new job, a new relationship or even a break up. All of these situations and more can be an daunting feeling, to let someone in or the prospect of going it alone. It shouldn't change who you are as person, more define the person that you want to be. Lift you up instead of drag you down and be a positive force on your personal goals. You shouldn't change who you are or follow the crowd on what you think you should be doing. What you enjoy and what makes you smile. Just do you, be you, and embrace you and everything else will fall in to place.

I guess I just wanted to write a positive post about something that everyone goes through and I know that everyone copes differently and has their own way of dealing with change in their lives. Is there anything you guys are going through that you can share what you do to keep yourselves grounded or make you feel good about yourself? I find working out an amazing way to focus and feel good about myself. Let me know what you guys think below. A bit of a random post but something I just wanted to put out there I guess. :) 


X.O 
JF

No comments :

Post a Comment