Tuesday 9 December 2014

Get The Look. Naked Basics 2 Palette.

A couple of weeks ago I finally went and purchased the Naked Basics 2 Palette and boy am I glad I did! It lived up to all expectation and more. I especially love how all of the colours bar the first highlight shimmer colour are all matte. It leaves such a nice finish on the eyes and is perfect for a toned down daytime casual look. Here is the complete finished look I created.


I applied 'Skimp' all over the lid using my finger then 'Frisk on the outer corners before working a mix of 'Cover' and 'Primal' into the crease with a Real Techniques blending brush for a contoured effect. I completed the look my applying a touch of Sleek blusher in 'Rose Gold' and an Exaggerate lip liner from Rimmel in 'East End Snob'.


I hope you guys like this look and will give it a try! :)

X.O
JF

No comments :

Post a Comment