Tuesday 9 August 2016

Affordable Summer Hair Saviours

Hello! So today I wanted to bring your attention to these awesome products that have been saving my hair this summer. As we know the summer months as lovely as they are can be disastrous for your hair. Sun, saltwater and heat is a killing combo for those dry ends! To try to combat the effects from these I have been using some new affordable products which I think have definitely saved my hair, the first of which being Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Soother Heat Protection Milk. 




This stuff is incredible. It feels so nourishing on the hair and provides heat protection but doesn't cause product build up or weigh your hair down. The Rice Cream and Oat Milk gives it such a delicate creamy fragrance that isn't overpowering and is also amazing to use to detangle your hair after a shower. Coming in at £4.49 in Boots (and usually being on offer) its a hair care product I plan to keep in my routine for a long time coming.

Keeping in with the Garnier Ultimate Blends range I am also loving their new shampoo and conditioner, The Strength Restorer which is in their Honey Treasures range. These products first and foremost smell absolutely delicious and a big win for me is that you can still smell the fairly delicate scent of honey after you have blow dried and straightened your hair. They feel so moisturising and your hair does feel stronger and less tangled after using. At the moment coming in at £4 for two in Boots they are an affordable staple for your wash bag!



Treatment wise there has been one I have been using between my Philip Kingsley mask (the review of which you can see in my 2016 Favourites here) and that is the Aussie 3 Min Miracle Take The Heat mask. All of the Aussie range smells absolutely amazing, however this in particular smells like bubblegum which stands as such unique Aussie hair care smell for me. This product just does what it says on the tin, its nourishing, thick without weighing hair down, detangles and makes your hair super soft and shiny after using. Currently on offer for £2.48 in Superdrug (usual price £4.99) you cant go wrong with this treatment.

Recently I have had so many compliments on the general look and shine my hair has and I have to hand it to the COlab Luxe Shine. I love this stuff and always stock up on tins when it is on offer! This stuff makes your hair so shiny while being weightless and also contains oils to make sure your hair has the nourishment it needs. I always finish any look daily with a quick spritz of this through the ends and it definitely makes a difference! You can get this product in Superdrug where at the moment it is on offer at £3.32 (usually £4.99.)



Combining these products over the summer months has definitely helped my hair to stay in tip top shape and it just shows you don't need to go high end to keep your tresses in good condition! As usual all opinions are my own and I am not sponsored or anything to review any of these products, they are just my own favourites for the summer months!

If you have any favourite summer hair care saviours please let me know in the comments below as I would love to find some new products to try!

X.O
JF

No comments :

Post a Comment