Monday 17 August 2015

Style Crush - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

When it comes to looking effortlessly chic, no one seems to do it better than Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. With her beach blonde sun-kissed locks and never faulting style she incorporates a variety of fashion trends and makes them her own. From a nautical Parisian casual to a Classic Mac look, she manages to hone in on trends and add her own quirky flair with a variety of accessories (statement or otherwise) to achieve her own set style. Below are some of my outfit inspirations which I think would be perfect to take into Autumn/Winter 2015.


This first look I absolutely love. Its so casual yet chic with the understated nautical sweater, plain skinnies and jazzed up with a pair of embellished boots and a sassy leopard print scarf which compliments the colour of the shades perfectly. The cute cross-body bag also adds an element of easy functionality to the look. This is the sort of outfit I would love to wear for casual everyday meetings, shopping or a coffee date with friends. Easy, comfortable and stylish is easily one of my favourites looks to go for.


This second look is possibly a little more formal than the first but I still absolutely love as you could easily take this look from day to night. The Mac definitely adds a professional flair to the look, jazzing up any plain tee underneath to make any look look polished. The leather pants and boots give a sexy twist to the outfit, adding a shine sleek look that would be both day and evening appropriate. The understated bag and blended boots just fit this outfit seamlessly and though accessory wise the look is fairly simple the pants and coat combo fits so well for a casual yet styled look. 



The last look I have chosen I would definitely say is more formal/work/meeting appropriate. As with every gal I know black is a favourite colour to wear as it is just so flattering for most body shapes and can hide a multitude of sins while still looking polished. I chose this outfit as although the majority of this outfit is fairly plain I just love the silver details; the buttons on the coat and zips on the jeans. The cut of the blazer I also think is super flattering, tailored yet feminine. The boots are gorgeous with the contrast of materials; suede with leather straps, and the height that the boot comes up the leg gives that little extra to what a simple pair of ankle or Chelsea boots would give.

I could talk about Rosie Huntington-Whiteley forever, her gorgeous new 'lob' hairstyle, her new clothing range for M&S? I could literally buy everything in that range! Every piece is gorgeous, a special favourite of mine being the luxury pyjama set. When it comes to style and fashion she just does not put a foot wrong! What is your favourite look of this awesome Victoria Secret Angel? I would love to know in the comments below!

X.O
JF

No comments :

Post a Comment