Wednesday 3 December 2014

NEXT 'Christmas Wish List'

Its beginning to lot like Christmas! And I thought I would pick up the festive countdown to the big 2-5 with a little Christmas wish list to inspire you all with potential gift ideas :)

Focusing on one store all of these gifts are from NEXT. I will leave all the links below to the products mentioned.

So have a scroll and let me know if there is anything here that you guys like :) I hope you enjoy!


1. Set of 5 Stacking Mugs. £16
http://www.next.co.uk/g81140s1#653759g79




(I just think these are super cute hug mugs for keeping the cold at bay and they have such lovely little slogans on them, a definite winner for me if I received these in my stocking!) 


2. Set of 3 Bottles. £22


( These would add a little vintage glamour to any dressing table, a really lovely set to add that little extra something)


3. Jewellery Box. £35
http://www.next.co.uk/g403664s1#679709g40


(This is a lovely product with lots of potential. Though it is a jewellery box it could probably be used for storing lots of little knick knacks. A lovely decorative feature with a handy purpose.)


4. Navy Floral Pyjamas 


(These I love the coloured of, they look super soft and comfortable and I love the wide leg on the pyjama bottom)


5. Notebook and Pen Set. £12


(A cute gift for any list/note taking lover! I love the design and colour of these)


6. Set of 24 Spice Carousel. £30


(Great for a foodie and keen cooker, this would make the perfect addition to any kitchen!)


7. Pie Making Set, £16


(For any aspiring Bake Off lovers this will make the perfect starter set to their pie making dreams!)


8. Stamp and Tag Set. £8


(A lovely novelty gift, I think these are really cute and would look lovely on any writing desk!)


9. Cashmere Sweater. £75-£80

(The perfect gift to keep a loved one cosy over the festive period and the colours are very much in season!)


10. Pink Perfume Box Clutch, £28


(Keeping this quirky one till last! This clutch bag is just really cool and would add something unique and different to any party outfit over the New Year period!)


X.O
JF

No comments :

Post a Comment